What do Healthcare Managers do?
The Healthcare Managers group is comprised of a diverse group of allied health and support services managers and clinical co-ordinators.
As Healthcare Managers, our aim is to deliver the best service to our patient population given the limited resources that we are given.
It is our aim to provide support, encouragement and development for our staff to ensure that the service we oversee is ethical, professional and efficient.
- Provide professional and operational leadership for our departments.
- Provide support and development for all our staff.
- To foster a culture of excellence and actively promote staff retention.
- Provide professional advice for the organisation.
- Manage a budget for the maintenance and development of our departments.
- Advocate for our departments with the aim of improving services.