Radiation therapists are better together.
APEX is the specialist union for radiation therapists.
The expansion of radiation therapy into regional satellite sites, restructuring of the public health system, digitalisation of health services, pay equity and creation of a pathway for advanced practice present opportunities and risks for our profession.
Navigating this changing environment, radiation therapists are always going to be better together.
The future of our profession depends on updating our collective agreements to ensure they recognise and encourage specialist and advanced practice, provide opportunities for flexible work and protect employees working in satellite sites.
Radiation therapists join APEX to:
- Improve their pay and working conditions collectively;
- Look after their rights at work;
- Ensure their voice is heard during times of change;
- Have expert representation with their employer;
- Protect access to continuing professional development;
- Improve workplace health and safety.
Radiation Therapists - Delegates:
|Chrissy Luke||Palmerston North||Midcentral|